- Classes are available to cater for puppies, juniors and rescue dogs
- Classes last 1 hour
- 6 Week course £45
- I normally have 6 dogs to a class
- The aim is to help owners achieve polite, well socialised, happy dogs
New classes starting throughout the year. All classes are very popular and need to be booked in advance.
Click below for latest news on classes
Information When Attending Classes
- The first session of a course for new starters is without dogs
- Tea & coffee will be provided on the first night where we will discuss what will be happening, what you need to bring for the course and any answers to questions you may have
- All dogs need to have had the opportunity to toilet before coming into class and if any dogs toilet outside please pick up after your dog
- If your bitch is in season or your dog unwell – please do not bring them to the classes and please notify me
- If you have to cancel a lesson, please give as much notice as possible and I will try to arrange a make-up lesson for you (no refunds can be given)
- If you have any questions or difficulties before or during your course, please do not hesitate to ring me on 01299 270514
Thank you and look forward to meeting you and your dog.
All classes are very popular and need to be booked in advance.
Please complete a registration form to express your interest